Can Our Team Build Help You Build?

home based businessI am often asked by new members, “What is the best way to build my TOAN income?”. That’s a great question and there a few things I believe we should all be doing if we really want to build our TOAN income by referring other advertisers.

The first step is to recognize that you are in the advertising business. This means we sell advertising. So, your prospects are: businesses.

This can include local businesses in your area and businesses around the world including network marketers, affiliate marketers, real estate agents, musicians, restaurants, salons, service shops, fitness studios, etc…

To generate retail sales, talk to businesses in your area as you are running around town, eating at a restaurant, checking out a local shop, etc… Ask them if they advertise online. If not, sell them an ad in your ad panel. You set the price and keep 100% of the revenues you generate.

If you are connected with other people and groups involved with network marketing, it really just makes sense to let those people know about your advertising service and give them your Affiliate link. Your Affiliate links are listed in your back office. They can join just like you did to advertise their business and you will be paid as described in our pay plan.

Another option we make available to our Affiliates is what we call Our Team Build. This is an option that allows you to pay us to promote your Affiliate links through our rotator. We run promotions all over the web and are now starting to run print media ads, as well. This not only increases our overall advertising reach to give you more exposure but also results in us generating leads as other network marketers want to learn more about our advertising service.

Here is a direct mail piece we are running:

Our Team Build Advertising

As our system follows up with these prospects, they are directed to the Our Team Build rotator to get started. If you are participating in Our Team Build, your Affiliate link is included in the rotator. This can result in new sales for you.

In addition to including your Affiliate link in our rotator, we set up 4 banner ads and a text ad for you in the network. These ads are linked directly to your Affiliate URL. Any clicks  on those ads send prospects directly to your Affiliate presentation.

Our Team Build is a great addition to your other promotion efforts. Think of it as a way to outsource some of your advertising to our team here at The Online Ad Network for about 33 cents a day!

To learn more, log in to your account, scroll down, and click “Our Team Build”.

Yours In Success,

Brian Rooney
TheOnlineAdNetwork.com

31 thoughts on “Can Our Team Build Help You Build?”

1. Hi Brian I tried our Team Build for over 2 Months never got one Signup, with the new print media ads classified ads in American Classifieds/Thrifty Nickels will it make any difference .I Think all your Programs are top notchTrafficwave-30 minute list Building and TOAN they are to only Programs i now promote I would love to give it another go..Whats your advise Please i know you will be up front with me

2. I never thought of selling ads to local businesses. What a great idea! But then again I guess I could also offer them their own account for less than $20 per month with help and training from me if they need it.

• Exactly, Bob. You can show them how to set up and manage their own advertising account for $19.95 per month OR you can offer to manage their advertising within your account, charging accordingly for the services you provide.

3. Team builds are a good way of using the work of many to help everyone. What has to be remembered ( and it is true of anything we do) is the effort and patience are very big factors in the outcome. We have to be prepared to do the work first and then enjoy the good results that will follow. I am pleased to say that I am haviong great results and my system is working perfectly.

4. I find the biggest stumbling bloke is trying to talk to local Businesses in my Area is the language Barrier i retired to Thailand over 8 years ago and where i live very few people speak English.

5. Great idea admin! I never thought of it but now that you have mentioned iti will contact the local small business owners in my area and sell my ads advertising business to one and all thank you

6. It is really an excellent idea to sell online ads to local business owners. But is it possible to sell ads for business owners in different countries around the globe ? The team build option seems lucrative. I have got five leads. But none of them has clicked the follow up letters sent from AIOP autoresponder. Any way I have decided to participate in the Team Build Program within a week. I want to see if this can really be beneficial for me.

7. Yur Team Build. This is an option that allows you to pay us to promote your Affiliate links through our rotator.
    How can I get on this program?
    ETsosie

8. TOAN Team build is the right way to go. I had the system for a while but was too busy with my job to use it. I know that it will work for me like it is doing for many, if I work at it and give it a chance.

9. Does anyone else have trouble signing up with Team Build? I have tried for about 4 weeks now, and can’t get it to work.
    Now, they are wanting me to use Bitcoin. Don’t even know what that is.

10. The team rotator has always been a good way for marketers to build their team and helps everyone to prosper, but how many of us would have thought to talk to business owners in our local area especially if we are known to them by using their services could actually make us all some extra cash to enable us to re-invest more revenue to further build our teams. Keep up the good work Brian by giving us all these helpful tips.

• I talk to local network marketers each week while I’m out and about, playing gigs, and running errands. They like finding out about an option where they don’t have to bug friends and family to get prospects for their network marketing business.