1) Promote your primary business.
2) Create another income stream.
We have network marketers, affiliate marketers, consultants, service providers and more using this service every single day to advertise their offers. And, of course, we have members getting paid every single day thanks to a simple and powerful pay plan. We are delivering over a million online ad exposures every single day to visitors from around the world.
There is no denying that I am just crazy excited about how we are able to promote our primary businesses AND generate additional income in the process. It’s such a simple concept and I love hearing from our members when they experience success with new leads, more exposure, and affiliate income. Who doesn’t love waking up to a notification that they received a new request from a prospect that saw their ad? And who doesn’t love seeing new income showing up?
What I want to talk about in this article today is just some straight-talk about how to make the most of your account with us. I’m going to give you some straight forward, no nonsense talk about how to succeed with our system. This information can really be applied to any network marketing opportunity, home based business, affiliate marketing system that you are involved with, of course, but I am going to be focusing specifically on what we do here at TOAN and showing you some of the realities and keys to success.
Keys to online advertising:
Advertising is really pretty straight forward. It’s not magic and will require a bit of thinking, testing, and planning. But when you get it right, the impact on your business can be undeniable. So here are a few articles that I highly recommend you review to help you make the most of your advertising with us here at TOAN and anywhere else you are advertising:
Keys to success with network marketing:
This part may not be so much fun to read for some folks but I want to be clear. If you are going to succeed with any network marketing business, including TOAN, you need to understand a few basic concepts and recognize that some things are going to happen as you build. They happen to us all.
- Not everybody succeeds. I wholly believe that anybody and everybody CAN succeed in this industry. But far too many people get involved without the proper training and they don’t learn the basic skills that will help them create success. You really do have to enter any network marketing opportunity with the expectation that there will be things to learn. In our case, you should expect to spend a little time learning about advertising by reviewing the articles above, AND expect to put in a little work learning how to get people involved with us here at TOAN.
- People will quit. Doesn’t sound too exciting, does it? But get used to the fact that people do quit. I will often have someone ask, “What do I do when someone quits?”. My only answer is always the same: “Wish them well and go get the next one.”. In our case, here at TOAN, I see each cancellation that happens. Part of our process requires that we go through and delete their Ad Control Panel so that their ads stop displaying. Here are the things I see all the time:
- NO advertising set up. Now, I’m not trying to pick on anyone but if you are going to be paying for an advertising system, it just makes sense to set up some ads. The ONLY way your ads have a chance of working for you is if you set them up. Sounds simple, but we have folks that actually miss this point. Then they complain about “no results”, blame us, and cancel.
- NO click-throughs. When this happens, a lot of times advertisers will ask me why they aren’t getting clicks on their ads. It’s a fair question, but I’m not the one to ask. This is where we have to get real honest with ourselves and start doing some split-run testing (refer to above articles). I’m not any smarter than the next guy. I will have ads that get zero clicks from time to time, myself. It happens to us all. My only solution is to run some split-run testing which helps me find out how to improve my click-through rates. When I get the ad narrowed down to the format that gets the most clicks, that is the ad I stick with. When ad responses drop off, which they will do, I start testing again.
- Not everybody succeeds. Some folks are just looking for a quick-fix. It happens. And these are the folks that will quit if they don’t see what they believe to be fast results. A little bit of straight talk: If you do not already have your own lists, good solid credibility and experience, your results will be slower than the person that has spent years building their lists and credibility. When I started, I had no list, no experience, and no credibility. After 15 years as a full-time online marketer, I have all 3 now. It really took me about a year of just grinding it out to build all 3. I knew the year was going to go by anyway, so I decided to spend the year building something that would help me get where I wanted to be. So I just kept moving forward. I learned everything I could and I’m still learning. (That’s a clue). Be prepared to learn new things and grow. Be prepared to lose those that will not learn and grow.
- People will lie. You will have people make all sorts of promises about how they are going to “blow it up”, “fill your matrix if you …. ” and stuff like that. I’ve heard it for years. In 15 years, every time someone has told me they are going to fill up their matrix, reach the big goals, etc… not one of them has actually done it. The folks that actually build and have achieved some great goals are never spending time talking to me about it. They are just doing it. And they are showing their team how to do it. That is why they succeed.
Now all of that sounds a little depressing. But the key is to simply recognize that this stuff is going to happen and keep moving forward. All we can do is work with and build with those who stay with the system and work with us. I used to spend time trying to convince people to not quit, or just do a little more, or just do this or that … I don’t do that any more. I look for people who are ready to learn what needs to be learned, do what is instructed, and stick with it long enough to get solid results. By doing this, I find myself spending time with people who are actually ready to work with me. It makes things so much easier on everyone involved.
That doesn’t mean I won’t encourage someone to do a little more, try this or that approach, but I only do that when they have shown me that they are willing to do what is being instructed. You can’t “teach” someone out of their own laziness. But if they are ready to learn and do the work, you can teach them how to go further. One of my own qualifiers for folks is that if they are asking me questions that have already been answered, it usually means they are not being “teachable” and are looking for someone to do it for them. But if they are taking in the existing training and asking for some fine tuning along the way, that’s a different conversation altogether.
My goal with this article is to help you understand that these things do happen to us all. There is no way to prevent them from happening. People are going to quit. They are going to not follow through. They are going to want you to do it for them. My advice is to just focus on building and send your time working with those who are building with you. That and some patience is how these folks became our Top Income Producers.
To make it happen for you, I highly recommend the following article that helps you lock down the keys to success with the TOAN income plan:
Share on Facebook